Digital Project Manager - Remote
Enilon is growing! We're looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join Enilon’s team.
Working as an experienced team member, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing an expansive portfolio of projects and programs with budgets ranging from $10K - $1mm+ and include the digital initiatives: digital marketing strategy, website design & development, SEO, content marketing, email, PPC, display, and social. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate flexibility for retainer-based programs but have a solid foundation of project management principles such as scope, budget, and schedule control.
Enilon is a work-from-anywhere digital marketing agency headquartered in Fort Worth, TX and founded in 2005. We take our work seriously and partner with our clients to deliver data-driven, consumer focused digital programs.
What motivates you:
- You feel accomplished by getting stuff done
- You thrive on being the resident guru
- You love juggling lots of moving pieces towards successful delivery
- You’re always looking for ways to improve efficiency, communication, and productivity
- You love to work with a brilliant and highly collaborative team while promoting an agile and autonomous work environment
- You prefer managing project teams, not clients
- You pride yourself on being a project leader - not a project manager and deeply understand the difference
About the position expectations:
- Develop, update, and maintain project documentation including SOWs, project/program plans, and budgets – managing multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Evaluate resource requirements and assign appropriate resources, both internal and external - assisting in resource forecasting for the agency
- Onboard and manage external resources, executing contractor agreements and invoice processing
- Conduct daily task management for all project deliverables for team members
- Effectively manage communication and expectations among internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a liaison between agencies, vendors, and internal departments to achieve project objectives
- Lead recurring internal team meetings to plan, collaborate, and track progress
- Coordinate with client services to identify goals and objectives to determine appropriate business solutions
- Facilitate review and approval process for all interim, major, and final deliverables
- Consult on process improvement opportunities
- Utilize subject matter experts to determine level of effort for new projects and changes in scope to current projects.
- Diffuse issues as they arise among internal project team members and escalate issues reported by the client
- Bachelor’s degree, with coursework in related area (marketing, advertising, business, technology)
- 3 - 5 years Project Management related digital agency experience required
- Proficient in Mac OS, Google applications and project management software (i.e. Trello, Asana, etc)
- Experience working with full digital programs including Digital Strategy, Analytics, SEO, Paid Media, Content, and Website Design & Development
- Experience working in collaboration with an account manager
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and lead in a cross-functional dynamic team environment
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously in a remote working environment
- You must have a reliable home-office or remote working space available for focused work and video conferencing
- Previous remote working experience preferred
Benefits and Culture:
- Work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Health Benefits. Benefits start the first day of the month after the hire date
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- 10 Paid holidays per year
- Unlimited PTO
- Daily dedicated “do not disturb” time for everyone
- Strong Life/Work balance philosophy
How To Apply
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, please click the link below to apply. You will be asked to fill out a 2-question survey and then upload your resume.